How to schedule an appointment with Pomona Animal Hospital:
Step 1: Contact us
- By calling or texting us @ 909-623-2144-
-OR Email us @ [email protected]
Select your desired time and date for your appointment, we will proceed to step three, securing the appointment.
Step 3: Deposit
* Please make a payment of $49.00 by ZELLE (send to 909-516-3842) please indicate your pets name, time and date of your appointment.
* OR you may request a link to be sent to your cell phone number
*OR through care credit.
* OR In person.
Please note Payment must be made THE SAME DAY appointment was scheduled, and during business hours (Mon. -Sat. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM) (Sunday 9:00 AM -3:30 PM), If we do not receive payment, your appointment is not guaranteed to be held.
*This $49.00 is the deposit that will secure your spot for the desired appointment date, and the $49.00 covers the office exam fee, which will be subtracted from total estimate for the day.
Walk-ins Are Welcome
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we respectfully request to contact us Before 12:00 PM the day before your scheduled appointment at (909)623-2144.
Any cancellation or reschedule made after 12:00pm the day before your scheduled appointment will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to $49.00.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late and we are unable to accommodate you, the same cancellation fee will be charged, and we will reschedule the appointment.
- We require a credit card to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.